Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

Stamper always delivers.

Please, always record yourself when you're drunk. It makes for comedy gold. Also, I love your art style. So slick and reformed. Never stop being so talented.

I wish I had your drunken rant abilities. I just get angry and expose my genitals.

RozenMaiden Hentai Parody RozenMaiden Hentai Parody

Omfg, classy.

I love it. I love your little timing gags with the music. Awesome "Fuck you" flash. There should be a collection for flashes that are for the sole purpose of saying fuck you, just like this one. :D

FIee responds:

we can only wish

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Oh, wow.

Oh deary me, I just don't understand it, but... Well, this is just simply hilarious. Perhaps I've spent too much time on StumbleUpon with my friends looking up shemale BDSM for shits and giggles, but this was by far the funniest thing I've seen on the front page in a few weeks.

Honestly.

I laughed my ass off, and will keep laughing the more I think of people fapping to this.

Jackie Jackie

I hate you so much.

You consistently ruin my day every time you submit a flash animation.

This series (I guess it's a series?) is so mindbogglingly good it pains me. I mean, everything you do is just beautiful. And awful. And I hate you because of it.

In all honesty, you're on par with Hertzefeldt. This could be in a film festival. You should be making hundreds of dollars off of this. I say hundreds, because real talent should starve, so you can breed more of your horrific animated offspring.

I love you.

I hate you.

Please...

Never...

Stop...

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

I could've sworn I saw something like this before.

Oh yeah, that's right, I'm thinking of almost every anime ever made. I found this to be extra funny because, as much as I hate animes, I watch them whenever they're on Adult Swim 'cause they're so damn captivating. It's just plot twist after plot twist after fan-service after plot twist! Even though my brain screams "KILL YOURSELF" my eyes just continue to take in the repetition and my ears take in the audiological nonsense.

But I digress. Solid animation and art, as always, and with such voice acting juggernauts on board you can be sure of the quality of the voices. Overall, a really good submission.

A Little Room A Little Room

FUUUUUUU-

I was totally going to use that song in a Flash! BALLLLS!

That was still totally excellent, though! Great song, solid animation, and thoroughly entertaining!

Better than what I would've come up with.

thefogerty responds:

Same thing happened to me, dude. I was working on it, when a quarter of the way through a friend pointed out that I wasn't the only one with the idea on NG.
If you feel like your work can be different and/or better, then work your ass off. It's worth it...

Smash Gets Serious Smash Gets Serious

That was beautiful.

I loved it, but I'm being ironic, and giving it 3 stars. I 5'd it where it counts, though.

I always do. ; )

Madness: Bar Brawl Madness: Bar Brawl

Sorry.

Sorry you had to take the brunt of a million retarded Madness fanboys.

Especially considering this is an incredibly solid and enjoyable bit of animation goodness.

Unfortunately, it's definitely too original and fresh, so it therefore has to suck.

/sarcasm

You Shot Me. You Shot Me.

That was awesome.

Like, really awesome. /fav'dandfive'd

Bad Baby Bad Baby

I love everything.

That was creative, strangely intimate, out of control genius. I related to it, in a way.

It's so much deeper than Newgrounder's deserve.

Maybe it's just cause I'm writing this at about 3am.

Either way, I fav'd it.